Friday, February 6, 2009

Pudding Therapy

Who can resist a little chocolate pudding therapy? Not our little guy! A few nights ago I made some chocolate JELLO cook'n'serve pudding for dessert. We stripped Mason down and let him "have at it". He made a huge mess and even tasted it multiple times. He really had fun with it and made us laugh, and laugh. It was such a success that we decided to have pudding therapy as much as we can now. We can really start to tell that his sensory issues are now becoming far and few between. He didn't mind getting dirty and digging in the pudding. I served it warm so I am sure that helped a little.

2 comments:

Brian and Carrie Baker said...

I LOVE this!! How adorable! Way to go with the tasting too! Who knew playing with your food could be so much fun!

*super dude and super dog* said...

My husband will probably be using pudding therapy as an excuse now for me to make chocolate pudding! I love it! Congrats on Mason walking--what a great accomplishment.